Elementary and Middle School
- Shape America has everything parents need to hold a Mind & Body-themed field day with their kids.
- FitnessGram has online PE resources and videos explaining aerobic capacity, muscular fitness, and body composition.
- BOKS at Home offers downloadable yoga classes, functional movement, mindfulness, games and livestreams. All exercise programs are research-based and taught by verified trainers on each subject area.
- Fun At Bat is an entry-level baseball program for kids with an emphasis on character development, functional movement, active play, and fun.
- PE Universe has a series of exercise videos, challenges, worksheets, blogs, activity calendars for staying active at home.
- Fun, positive and convenient live exercise videos for families and kids.
- Resources from Healthier Generation focus on ways to include physical education and physical activity in distance learning.
- A list of physical activity equipment substitutions to stay active at home.
- The Health Move Minds calendar by SHAPE America is a printable calendar for mindful movements each day in the month of April.
- Creative planning techniques for creating a daily routine for work and play at home.
- The YMCA has at-home video workouts that can be done with objects found in your house.
- At-Home & Distance Learning Resources for Parents and Educators.
Please check back later for more Fit-Tastic! at Home resources as we continue to update this list!
If you or your organization would like to share any information related to Physical Activity, Nutrition, Family Well-being, or Screen Time while staying at home during the pandemic, you can do so by clicking this link.