Want to start growing your own fruits and vegetables? It may be easier than you think. You don’t even need a big space. Some vegetables can be grown in pots. You can even grow some herbs by your window.
Check out these resources to help you get started:
- The Kansas City Public Library Ruiz Branch Seed Library
- The seed library has free vegetable and flower seeds. You just need a library card. They even have information to help you get started.
- Located – 2017 West Pennway St. KCMO, 64108
- Kansas City Community Gardens (KCCG)
- KCCG has all the information you need to get started. They even have virtual workshop videos. These videos can show you garden basics. They can show you what materials to use, or how to start seeds indoors.
- KCCG Virtual Workshop Videos!
Show us how you eat your fruits and veggie. Upload your pictures!
Week 7 – What’s in the bag?
- Mixed greens